Friday, June 15, 2007

I've got a new jacket!

My white windbreaker got torn and smeared with paint. Pity, because it was my favourite...

Anyway, I got myself a new jacket...

It's a black denim material that's really heavily knitted and will not get wind sipping through to get to you...

Nostalgic (looking back behind shoulder)
Then all the girls say "Wah... so 'ying'*"

*ying = cool

Walking away with the sun shining behind....
Fooyo! Emo, man! =p

I gotta stop watching too many 'lone-ranger' movies and shows.... =_='''

3 comments:

Ben J said...

heh. i wudnt say the last pic is emo la. more towards it being cool. cuz emo is like u know that depressing type of sad sorta "my-world-is-falling-apart" sorta feeling ls. n i'm sure with the sun at the back n the blob walking away its not emo la. haha. jus sharing my opinion. =)

Seki said...

hahaha! well, it's abit like turning away from the light mar... =p

Unknown said...

hahaha. dont stop watching.
continue! cos i want to see more blobs.. that make me laugh.. in the office XD