Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The new BLOB Plushy!

Yea, so I decided to make some more....



Items needed:
Felt
Large-eye Needle
Thick Thread




My 2nd Blob....
Wasn't too proud of it.
Though as compared to the first one, there is a bit of improvement.
Note that I've stitched the glasses rather than just putting buttons on....
The red thread on the side was intentional.
I thought that the chaotic state of sewing would look good,
but it turned out sucky....



My next attempt saw me improving on the stitch-work.
A little neater, but still not something to shout about.
Also, I've sewed a small base at the bottom so that it could stand.
Rather tedious work but it allowed me to understand the concept of a base work.



Finally, the last attempt.
Stitch-work improved in neatness.
I guess, practice makes perfect.
This time round, the back-stitching on the glasses are neater and more even.



The needlework on the sides are now more defined and though it is much neater,
there is still a natural human touch to it as it is not 100% perfect.



The base....



And finally, the end product!
I'm proud of this Blob plushy....
Perhaps, the next round, I'm gonna make some clothes for Sekob!
Cheerio!

No comments: