Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eves' Night 2008 Gifts

I think it is somehow expected that nowadays, I'm like the tool for gift ideas.... Honestly, I feel that it's not necessarily a good thing.

Anyway, that being said, here are the stuff I made for the Eves on Eves' Night of 2008....



They are about the size of a 50 cents Aussie coin



Some black ones.



When you put them together for contrast....



Just more play on contrast....



A little limited edition red.
Whoever got them should feel happier.
Only two were passed out that night.



My three favourite colours;
Well, white is supposed to be silver and there are no silver felt.



Trying to create the "m&m" effect with only 3 colours.


I wonder if anyone actually sees the significance of these little miniature blobs....
But then again, who actually cares but the artist or crafter himself?
*Sigh*, I won't bother you with my ramblings anymore for now.
Enjoy what you see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omgosh~
sho sho cute~~

me like m&m's~~
and your blobs too~~~ =P