Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3


Rarely have I ever experienced having seen a sequel that is better than the previous debut, but this ... this movie is worth every single cent I've spent on. Toy Story 3 was one which totally blew my mind away! There were good mixes of drama, action, romance, slap-stick comedy and values which applies to everyone, young or old.

The plot is simple yet complex enough to include sufficient drama which would stir emotions of the viewers. The comic was fresh and even though there are references to the previous 2 movies, it is still something that first time viewers of the toy story trilogy would not get all baffled and confused. I must say that Pixar, in all awesomeness, has not lost it's touch of creativity and ideas.

I won't give away the movie for those of you who have not watched it yet, but trust me on this, it's worth the watch. Who knew that we could learn so much from mere "toys"? =)

-Seki-


ps- Did I mention that there were 2 -------?

1 comment:

cbo said...

I loved it!
Awesome movie.. :) as expected! :D