Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So, yesterday was mom's birthday. We had a chit-chat on the phone and mom being mom, asked about myself more than the actual reason for my calling to wish her birthday greeting. I guess that's where a mother's love never fail to put her loved ones ahead of her. Thanks, mom.

So happens, it was also Bernice's birthday, but since her boyfriend took the trouble to fly down from Adelaide to meet her for this reason, we decided to allow them their time for romance. Jonathan, the organizer, decided to hold her party one day after. It's a real pity that Bernice's boyfriend, Kenny couldn't join us for the party although I think he would very much love to.

Well, anyway, the party was a good time to catch up with Jonathan, Sarah, Bernice and Er Li (the Monash 5s) since it's been sometime I had met up with them. Everyone's really stressed up over the semester.

I decided to buy a plain shirt and personalize it for her....





It's winter, so long sleeves will do well, and besides,
it's not too hot to wear during summer as well.






I painted a cello for her since she is a cellist.
I think I'm gonna pick up cello or violin when I have the time ...
HOPEFULLY!






The princess of the day and the artist.
I'm posing with the product, not the person ... HAHAHA!!! =p
Just kidding. =)

Well, Bernice, have a nice one and I hope you enjoyed the fellowship and the efforts your friends painstakingly sacrificed for the success of this party.

Happy Birthday, Bernice!

No comments: