Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sick!!!!!

Why didn't i take that jab before I came here? =_='''



The virus is a very itchy one

After living nearly a quarter of a century of my life, I caught that stupid virus. Why do people "catch" a virus or an illness for that matter? Shouldn't we actually be running away from it? Hmmm....

Well, there is a bright side to this incident:

- I now have an immunity to it
- I get to say that I had it in Tasmania while most of my friends had it back home

Hmmm ... somehow, the second excuse feels like it's not something to be proud of.

ps:- For those of you who still can't figure out what virus I caught (even through the obvious picture above), I'd like to start by calling you blind or stupid I caught the pox related to poultry and if you have had it before, you can visit me if you like. Otherwise, stay far away from me because it is contagious.

1 comment:

Budd@h_s3@ said...

u poor thing...haha..but its kinda funny to catch it when ur at older age since most ppl got it when they were still kids...anyway wish u get well soon and take care there!!!