Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life as a lecturer ...

So life has taken a turn now and I have decided to do something I like to do and be able to earn a living. I have decided to lecture. It is my 2nd day as a lecturer and I must say I am enjoying the experience. Being able to share knowledge is one thing. That is what we are paid to do. But being able to share experiences is a whole lot more satisfying.

When I was younger, I've always told myself that I'd like to do something with art. Given the circumstances, however, the country does not permit many options, career-wise. So, I thought, "Hey, why not teach about the things I like and enjoy?"

Seems just like yesterday, I was thinking of what I can do with my passion. Today, I'm kind of living it. Isn't it wonderful when things go as how you wished it to be?

I love my job!

No comments: