Friday, March 20, 2009

The sounds of Symphonic Oscars ...



... WOW....

Last Sunday, midway through Bootcamp 2009, I took my leave to see the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra perform. Bought a mediocre ticket which cost me RM40. And it's not like I went there to buy it on the spot. I actually bought it like almost half a year ago! Yes, they sell off real fast. Not just this show, every show.

It was actually Lois' idea to go and I sort of just tagged along. I have always wanted to see the MPO perform but never really took the effort. So since Lois was going and invited me to join, I might as well take the opportunity.

The show was called Symphonic Oscars and showcases the award-winning tunes of the past Oscars. Some tunes included were from films like Ben Hur, The Godfather, To Kill a Mockingbird and The Magnificent Seven. I was totally blown away....

Watching performances from the idiot box or computer cannot match up to being there live. The sounds were just too magnificent. It was worth any price to pay for such great performances and I think I will be visiting them again very soon.

Just one word ... WOW!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Hey, thanks for accompanied!
There is really true that can't compared to live show and sight favour also .

Can I have something rather than potato? hahahahha